- First line of inquiry on incoming phone calls as well as requests from Agency staff.
- Open and distribute department mail. Responsible for mailing all departmental correspondence.
- Responsible for the administration and informational processing of program material for the multifamily program. This includes preparing and processing development reports and maintaining computer records and logs that have been established to track program performance.
- Perform tax credit development file maintenance and check processing.
- Update and maintain copies of the Tax Credit Allocation Plan and the Application, Carryover and Cost Certification packages.
- Track the recording of the Indenture of Restrictive Covenants with the Agency’s legal department and the project developers.
- Work with all multifamily divisions to facilitate data input and output.
- Initiate entry of applications for tax credit and portfolio developments along with continual update of development information.
- Maintain comprehensive database for NCSHA annual reporting.
- Contact development managers for additional information and clarification as necessary to determine accuracy of information.
- Establish and maintain all tax credit development files and other miscellaneous files including periodicals.
- Perform general office duties, including filing, faxing, generating correspondence, documents and reports, ordering supplies, and all other duties as requested by staff.
- Minimum three years work experience on an administrative level. Associate degree in business is desirable.
- Must demonstrate good organizational skills, initiative, judgement, flexibility, and independence in handling work assignments.
- Must be proficient in secretarial skills, word processing, office procedures, and telephone skills.
- Must be proficient in PC applications and operations including Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to exercise self-reliance and resourcefulness.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed