- Contact borrowers who are 15 to 45 days on late mortgage payment.
- Resolve problem by clarifying issue; find alternate solution; implement solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Contact HEMAP borrowers for repayment.
- Maintains accurate work database by entering detailed data in system.
- Review property inspections for vacancies or home related problems.
- Keep accurate records of Western Union Statements.
- Perform general office duties such as typing and filing.
- Required to work one (1) evening per week (work hours that day are from 10:30 am -7pm). May be required to work one (1) Saturday per month (specific dates provided each month) from 8am – 12 noon.
- Associates or higher degree
- At least one year of call center experience with mortgage or collections industry preferred.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Active listening and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform a high volume of work daily.
- Ability to meet call quotas.
- Computer experiences such as Microsoft Outlook package and AS400 a plus.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance record.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed